I am having pain my left ear from last couple
Don't put any oil in ear. You need to consult an ENT surgeon and get examined.
Hello Mr XXXXXXX
Welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
Don't put any oil in ear. You need to consult ENT doctor to examine the ear and find out why you have pain, it is not possible to come to a diagnosis without actually looking inside the ear.
If you are not having any discharge, difficulty in hearing, trauma, any cold then it's fine.
You may take antiallergic tablet. After consulting doctor you may need to start ear drop, painkiller, nasal spray, antibiotic tablet for a small time.
Please examine your oral cavity, Jaw joint, teeth also as it can also cause pain.
I hope this information will be useful to you.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a