I am having difficulty urinating and having a bowel movement.
I need more information
First of all, I need to know if you feel any pain and for how long you have been unable to void? Perhaps you have simply been dehydrated. This may also have caused constipation, making it more difficult to empty your bowels. If you feel fine, with no pain or fever, it is likely harmless.
Looking forward to hearing from you again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has