I am feeling pressure in my head. Its not pain

Question
I am feeling pressure in my head. Its not pain or pounding but a constant feeling that is very annoying. There is slight pain in my neck when i turn my head.
Sat, 3 Feb 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Check blood pressure

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern. The symptoms seem very vague and the causes may vary from simple dehydration to something that needs further evaluation, but often the cause may be high blood pressure, so it’s best to rule this out first.
Does exceedingly help or does the headache persist despite medication? Is this a chronic headache? Are you on any other medication?
More detail about your medical history would be helpful for better understanding of the current headache. For now this is all I can say. You are welcome to provide more information so I can give a more helpful answer.