I Am Feeling Burning/tickling/crawling/poking Type Feeling On The Right Side
the feeling is not so painful. but it is there. I am not sure if it is because of some food or what.
Please give additional information
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history.
Ultrasound has its own limitations but helps well for liver, gallbladder, kidney problems and since this is said to be normal, your problem may be related to something else.
Ultrasound is not very good for problems related to small and large intestines hence the detailed history will help me to assist you further; please give details:
- Since when is the problem present?
- Does food or any beverage increase/reduce the problems or not related?
- Are the stools normal/hard/constipation/ gases?
- Any hernia in groin or abdominal wall/ umbilical level?
- Any urinary symptoms?
- Any other problems that you may feel not related to the present complaints.
- Get X-ray Abdomen in standing position.
Awaiting for your details.
Dr T Chandrakant.
General and Gastro Surgeon
Thank you sir for responding,
-It's been 7-10 days since I have noticed this.
-I am not able to find out if it is induced by food,I had tried not to eat spicy food for 2-3 days but no difference.
It is on and off type sensation.i don't have it 24 hours. Even one day I ate pizza and cold drink but on that day I was not having any sensation. But during lunch time if I am taking lunch at 11:00 and one day I take it at 12;00 ,I feel that sensation.
-no urinary symptoms.
- I don't have any othe problems.
I will have xray.
This looks non-specific.
Thanks for your feedback.
Noted in details.
You have not mentioned about constipation or so.
The cause can be related to colitis or so.
Let us see report and X-ray of abdomen.
Please mentions if anything you remember of.