I am feeling burning in chest, throat congestion , lethargy
Clinical examination is needed.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated by your doctor for planning your medical management.
Following investigations may be helpful :-
1. Complete Blood Count (CBC).
2. Throat swab Culture/Sensitivity.
In addition, you should get your temperature and blood pressure monitored daily for few days.
You can take Omeprazole along with Domperidone once a day along with paracetamol and a probiotic preparation for relief from your symptoms. Further medical management can be planned according to the clinical evaluation by your doctor.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having ulcer in mouth and not able to swallow. On nutrolin B. Started...
- Had hit on head. Feeling unconscious and loss of memory. CT scan and...
- Got hit on upper lip and tooth. Noticed swelling. Any treatment?
- Have itchy, raised freckle on chest. Should I be concerned?
- Suffering from runny nose and bumps inside nostrils. Applying zovirax...
- Child having low grade fever. CBC blood test showed normal. Could it be...
- Suffering from urinary problems. How to over come this situation?
- Got head injury. Started slurred speech, trouble in concentrating and...
- Got head injury. Suffered a concussion, pressure in head and felt a dent...
- Suffering from blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Is it safe to take...