question-icon

I am feeling burning in chest, throat congestion , lethargy

Posted on Tue, 12 Mar 2019
Question: I am feeling burning in chest,throat congestion,lethargy,easy fatigue,congestion in head when I wake up in morning,heaviness in abdomen on slight eating, excessive flatulence. How can I manage it
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh (15 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Clinical examination is needed.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated by your doctor for planning your medical management.
Following investigations may be helpful :-
1. Complete Blood Count (CBC).
2. Throat swab Culture/Sensitivity.
In addition, you should get your temperature and blood pressure monitored daily for few days.
You can take Omeprazole along with Domperidone once a day along with paracetamol and a probiotic preparation for relief from your symptoms. Further medical management can be planned according to the clinical evaluation by your doctor.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. R.A. Singh

Emergency Medicine Specialist