I am facing gas problem .
Dietary & lifestyle changes along with medicines will help.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would advise that some dietary changes and lifestyle modifications will be helpful.
1. Avoid gas producing foods like cabbage, cauliflowers and legumes, etc.
2. Avoid excessive milk products, if they cause increased gas production in your case.
3. Avoid constipation. Eat fresh fruits and drink lots of water daily.
4. Do morning walk regularly.
If the problem persists, get following investigations done :-
1. Stool examination.
2. Liver Function Test(LFT)
You can take Omeprazole 20 mg along with Domperidone 30 mg for relief from your symptoms. A digestive enzyme preparation along with a probiotic will have added benefits.
Further medical management can be planned according to the reports of the above mentioned investigations and a clinical evaluation by your doctor.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further queries, I will be happy to help
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having ulcer in mouth and not able to swallow. On nutrolin B. Started...
- Had hit on head. Feeling unconscious and loss of memory. CT scan and...
- Got hit on upper lip and tooth. Noticed swelling. Any treatment?
- Have itchy, raised freckle on chest. Should I be concerned?
- Suffering from runny nose and bumps inside nostrils. Applying zovirax...
- Child having low grade fever. CBC blood test showed normal. Could it be...
- Suffering from urinary problems. How to over come this situation?
- Got head injury. Started slurred speech, trouble in concentrating and...
- Got head injury. Suffered a concussion, pressure in head and felt a dent...
- Suffering from blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Is it safe to take...