I am experiencing tingling on the left side of my
A number of conditions to consider and exclude.
Hello and welcome to 'Ask a Doctor' service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
Tingling on the face is a symptom that may be related to nerve problems (dental work recently for example), impaired blood supply, but, also may be a subjective symptom.
Combined with balance issues these symptoms may relate with changes of blood pressure.
Viral infections such common flu also may cause similar issues, if there are signs of such infection too, or if you experienced one recently.
A medical check-up by your primary care Doctor may give more information about the cause of your symptoms.
In rare cases, brain diseases such as stroke, masses, etc. may result in such symptoms.
In such cases, brain imaging may be necessary besides medical evaluation.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Itching may be caused by different conditions.
Itching may be caused by skin disorders, kidney dysfunction, anemia, pinched nerves, multiple sclerosis, drugs adverse effects, etc.
It is difficult to link all these symptoms with one condition, so, medical evaluation is necessary.
Discuss with your Doctor about getting evaluated further.
Hope I helped you.
Multiple sclerosis is a possibility.
Symptoms you describe may relate to multiple sclerosis, but other conditions such as those mentioned before also should be considered too.
Discuss with your Neurologist for these issues and further evaluation.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?