I am experiencing thick white pasty discharge with very tingling
Most probably yeast infection
I understand your concern. White discharge is normal and especially abundant around ovulation time (mid cycle), however if the discharge is unusually thick and whitish, it is most probably due to a yeast infection. If you are also experiencing itching and irritation, please talk to your PCP. Alternatively, you can get an over the counter yeast infection home kit, such as Monistat.
Breast tingling can be a sign of an incoming period or pregnancy.
I hope this answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?