Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I am diabetic. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 2565 Questions
Hi i am daibatik patint my suger level is very high
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 4 hours later
Hello and thank you for sending your question.

From the information you have submitted it appears that your diabetes is not under very good control. For this reason I think you need to see your doctor to discuss changes in your medication to help keep the blood sugar under good control.

Elevated blood sugar can cause damage to the small blood vessels in your body. This can lead to problems with kidney function as well as your vision. Again I suggest that you visit with your doctor soon as possible for a physical examination and discussion regarding management of your diabetes.

Please let me know if you have any additional concerns.

Dr. Robert
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Diabetologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor