I am currently prescribed testosterone cypionate and have back pain
Nandrolone is a better candidate
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
Please be aware that although increasing the testosterone levels is often assumed to facilitate wound healing (by helping in skeletal muscle regeneration), the assumption is not evidence based and there is inadequate data to conclude that such a thing actually happens. Nevertheless, use of anabolic steroids including nandrolone have been shown to improve skeletal muscle regeneration, at least in animal models. So, if you wish to go for it, perhaps it is a better candidate than testosterone.
Please be aware that nandrolone or testosterone both have a large number of safety concerns as well as interactions. Nevertheless, if the situations are carefully considered, nandrolone can be reasonably used. You need to talk to your doctor to check if you have any contraindications. If you do not have any contraindications, it can be safely used.
Interactions are unlikely between Invega (Paliperidone) and Nandrolone.
The usual dose is 50 to 100 mg once a month. However, I would insist you not to self-medicate. Your doctor would be able to decide what is right for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation