I am attaching my fathers FNAC report. Kindly let me
Hello. Report is suggestive of malignancy
Hello dear. So i have seen the fnac report which suggest atypical lymphoid hyperplasia. This is suggestive of underlying lymphomatous disorder. In such cases, fnac is inadequate, and a excision biopsy of node is recommended to reach to a conclusion.
Please get a biopsy done.
Few more investigations will also be required after biopsy.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...