I am a mole under my right arm. It very
Topical and oral antibiotics
Hello and welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Perhaps it has got infected. I suggest you to use an otc topical antibiotic e.g either Neosporin ointment or Mupirocin 2% ointment, twice daily for a week. You may also take an Oral antibiotic e.g either Amoxicillin or Cephalexin, for a week. Orsl antibiotics are prescription medications.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body