I am a diabetes type II patient since last 10
Kindly let me know if I should carry on with the same medicines or any kind of modification is required.
Last blood sugar levels recorded were (a week ago) -
Post lunch :200
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern for your health and well being and I would like to tell you that as per the blood sugar level details provided by you it seems like your medicines are doing their job perfectly as your blood sugar levels are very well controlled.
So for now it’s advisable that you should continue with the same medication and most importantly follow healthy lifestyle routine which includes a daily 45 minutes morning walk for five days a week, healthy protein and fibre rich diet, no smoking, plenty of water intake, no extra sugars.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?