question-icon

I am a 78 year old male in reasonable good

Posted on Sun, 17 Feb 2019
Question: I am a 78 year old male in reasonable good health. I had bad case of shingles about 1 year ago. when the new vaccine come out last year I took it... I took the second or booster shot about 3 weeks. ago. that is when my problems started. yes I have been to a doctor already. I broke out in a bad rasied rash about 4 and 8 inches on my arm and the n all over body... it itches terrible and looks terrible. help.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. (22 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload images

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected areas in "Reports Section" so that I am able to have a look and guide you accordingly. Also let me know the topical steroid you have been using for the rash? Were you given any pills for the rash?

Hope to assist you further once I get the images
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist