I am a 70 year old woman and have a
I understand your concerns.
I need some more clear answers before answering your questions:
1) What was the type of surgery performed for endometrial cancer? Hysterectomy?
2) Are you on any HRT medicines?
Need estrogen cream for local application
Thanks for additional information.
Feeling of constant urge for orgasm is due to changes in the clitoris and vaginal epithelium due to estrogen hormone deficiency.
You need to undergo change in hormonal therapy by adding estrogen cream to apply locally in vaginal area along with the estrogen tablets to reduce the orgasm urge.
This will give you relief to great extent by reducing vaginal atrophy.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?