I am a 64 yr old female. Hysterectomy in 2001.
Welcome to healthcare magic. I am Dr Ramadevi Wani.
I have read your concerns carefully. I hope you were regular with your Pap smears.
Do you have diabetes? Do you have vaginal discharge. This complaint is often due to low Estrogen levels in the body. But Since you have not found relief with oestrogen cream, antifungal and antibacterial medications, I suggest that you consult your gynaecologist for vulval and vaginal biopsy. Based on the biopsy tissue study, further treatment can be planned.
If you have further concerns I will be happy to answer.
Dr Ramadevi Wani
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?