I am a 58 year old male 6 monts ago
Nothing to worry
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that 35% of blockage is very insignificant and does not impose any major threat of having a heart attack the rest of the test results mentioned by you are well within normal limits so does your BP is.
The discomfort which you are experiencing could be simply a muscle cramp and there is nothing to worry for just relax and continue taking the medication prescribed by your treating doctor.
You can safely wait till your next scheduled appointment.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?