I am a 57 years old female. I have always

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 27 Mar 2018 in Women's Health
Question: I am a 57 years old female. I have always had a very active sex life with very intense and wet orgasms. I can not long achieve the intense level that I once enjoyed so much, When I do have a orgasm it takes me extremely long to reach that point and it is a very dry orgasm. I started72 takins the hormone replace therapy pellets about 2 years ago. For the first year they seems to help. Now they seemed to be of no help to me at all. Is there anything I can do or take that will help me in my situation?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query and health concerns ,
Having a glass of wine combined with foreplay is the perfect way to achieve climax,new sex toy range, Moregasm, which is designed to give men and women their best ever orgasm,taking a bath or shower with your partner, putting on some lingerie that makes you feel gorgeous and experimenting with some new sex toys to bust stress and make you feel amazing."
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng