I am a 52 year old male that was injured
Bulging of Cervical Disc will not cause hesitancy to urinate and ejaculatio
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you posted you have sustained injury while on work causing dislocation of shoulder joint and MRI study has revealed bulging of cervical disc .
You are facing problem of hesitancy for urination and reduced volume of ejaculate .Both these issues can not be due to bulging of Cervical disc .But are likely to be due to infection of the prostate (Prostatitis) .
Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Serum PSA.
4) Semen examination and semen culture .
.Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?