I am a 42 year old female was just sick
You seem to have developed vertigo. It is a common symptom that happens due to internal ear inflammation. You been suffering with upper respiratory infection and it can easily spill over to the eustachian tube as well as ear (inner / middle ear) leading to vertigo.
I will suggest the following treatment:
1. Acetaminophen tablets (tylenol) three times a day
2. Cetrizine tablet (zyrtec) once or twice a day
3. Decongestant ear drops (or sudafed)
4. Steam inhalation and warm salt water gargles.
In addition to these you may also need betahistine tablets and antibiotics based on clinical evaluation. Therefore it would be wise to see a doctor.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
you can wait....
If throat irritation (pain) is not severe and you are not running high grade fever, you can wait for a few days. Until you see a doctor, you can follow suggestions given earlier.
Hope it helps. Let me know if you need any other help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...