I am a 28 yr old female and in the
CT scan is enough to identify brain aneurysm
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns about ongoing health anxiety.
However I like to make it clear that with current technology it is not difficult to diagnose brain aneurysm and in this regard CT scan brain or MRI brain are very helpful. Since your CT scan brain is turned out completely normal I do not see any reason for suffering with brain aneurysm.
Although CT scan brain is enough to help you in getting rid of anxiety but to add on this I like to inform you that at 28 years of age it is almost impossible to get brain aneurysms unless you have strong family history of same problem.
In addition constipation alone is not sufficient to cause brain aneurysm in otherwise healthy persons like you.
I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?