I am 70yrs male and have hypertension , arthritis &
With medication things are under control.
But when I wake up I am having severe muscular pains all over the body & continues until pain killers are taken.
All my medical tests have come ok except high est levels (mot very high) low haemoglobin (less than 11). Pls help
It is possible due to arthritis
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
it is possible that this may be due to arthritis, as it is related to the musculoskeletal system.
I advise you to check your crp also, and tests for arthritis like rheumatoid factor and anti CCP.
it would be a good idea to see your rheumatologist to check for any swelling and tenderness also.
till that time anti inflammatory medication is fine.
better to do fasting, cost won't b very high.
Will it be possible me to have personal advice privately instead of going thru this website.
Your consultancy fees etc(no offence meant) wont be any problem.
sure I practise in XXXXXXX ncr
Request pls give me your contact details
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How common is for a person in 60s or 70s of developing rheumatoid...
- Having severe abdominal pain. Tested negative for rheumatoid arthritis...
- Taking folitrax 7.5 mg. Having joint pains. Is rheumatoid arthritis...
- Have wrist pain, negative for rheumatoid factor. Had ITP and...
- Getting tingling fingers, nodule at knuckle. What is the difference...
- Tiredness, headache, taking depression medication. Any suggestions?
- 84 year old having severe arthritis. On morphine patches. How to improve...
- Fall on buttocks. Suffering from back pain. Diagnosed with si joint...
- Tested HLA B27 positive. Feeling fatigued, sensitive back and buttocks....
- Thumb is very sore at the base and noticed swollen blood vessels. How to...