Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

141 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am 60+ I am facing erectile dysfunction My penis

Answered by
Dr. Ashok Kumar


Practicing since :2000

Answered : 2812 Questions

Posted on Sun, 20 Jan 2019 in Sexual Health
Question: I am 60+
I am facing erectile dysfunction
My penis is not erecting
I drink little
I am fond sex
Not able to perform
Can the problem be cured
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes it can be cured

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

Erectile dysfunction is largely treatable disorder in era of modern medicine as lot of agents are available for treatment of disorder.

However the treatment is dependent on underlying disorder which needs to be explored with use of appropriate tests.

I request you to see a sexologist in your city for physical examination and laboratory investigations. He will be happy to take your case and will offer required help.

I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on