I am 6 weeks pregnant, 40 years old, and had
Can be an implantation bleeding.
Thanks for posting your query.
A brown colored spotting at 6 weeks that you are having can be due to an implantation bleeding. If the blood HCG levels are rising then there is no need to worry.
You can get an ultrasound scan done to detect if the cardiac activity has appeared. Do consult your gynecologist and get some progesterone supplements prescribed to help control this spotting.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
You need to attend an ER.
Thanks for writing again.
The increased cramps and passage of clot suggests a threatened abortion. It is best to attend an ER and get an ultrasound scan done and get further treatment.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...