I am 6 months postpartum and diagnosed with gallstones. Doctor
Do you have symptoms ? Why was the scan done ?
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
What are your symptoms ?
Why was this ultrasound scan done ?
Surgery is indicated if you are symptomatic.
Do you have any symptoms.
Please let me know about that.
In which city are you based ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I had few pain episodes after a heavy/spicy meal, which will not last for more than few minutes. I go and puke and then its fine.
I have always been gastric.
I am based out of XXXXXXX
Thank you for the update.
You can wait for 3 months and repeat the scan.
If the gallstones have grown in size, consider surgery.
I would suggest that you consult a Gastro Surgeon after 3 months with repeat scan.
Avoid oily, fatty, spicy food.
A simple light diet is important.
Also, control your weight if overweight.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?