I am 58 year old woman, 5'4", 150lbs, currently in
Feedback, some simple suggestions
I welcome you to HCM virtual clinic.
I have understood your concern and I will suggest you the best possible treatment options.
First of all do not panic.
In my opinion your symptoms can be due to upper digestive system upset, like stomach pIn or hyperacidity, or gall bladder pIn.
I would like to know about few things in detail.
1. Are you following any type of exercise regime and diet pattern?
2. Are you taking any treatment for post menopausal symptoms?
Please avoid refined sugar and deep fried foods and bakery products and carbonated beverages in the diet.
Avoid spicy food for few days.
Do not lie down after having food .
Please feel free to communicate with me again.
I hope this answer helps you.
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my follicular study report indicate?
- What is the ideal time frame for taking emergency contraceptive pills?
- Is Meprate safe while planning for pregnancy?
- What causes throbbing abdominal pain after tampon insertion?
- Can Levonelle cause nausea, dizziness and abdominal pain?
- What is the possible weight of a 9 cm ovarian tumour?
- What does this thyroid test report indicate?
- What is Lupride injection prescribed for?
- What causes vaginal bleeding during ovulation?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and irregular menstruation