I am 5 weeks pregnant & having a tooth decay
Don't worry. Safety apron used. Should be ok.
I welcome you to HCM virtual clinic.
I have understood your concern and I will suggest you the best possible treatment options.
First of all do not panic.
As mentioned in your question, that you had been given protective lead apron , you should not worry.
Secondly, usually dental X rays are in the upper part of the body and travelling only through your chick..
Your concern about baby's safety is absolutely right, but in my opinion, safety precautions have been already observed. So you need not worry.
I hope this answer helps you.
Please feel free to communicate with me again.
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my follicular study report indicate?
- What is the ideal time frame for taking emergency contraceptive pills?
- Is Meprate safe while planning for pregnancy?
- What causes throbbing abdominal pain after tampon insertion?
- Can Levonelle cause nausea, dizziness and abdominal pain?
- What is the possible weight of a 9 cm ovarian tumour?
- What does this thyroid test report indicate?
- What is Lupride injection prescribed for?
- What causes vaginal bleeding during ovulation?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and irregular menstruation