I am 35 years old lady, I feel pain in
Vitamin D and iron deficiency could be contributory
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concern. You need to be examined clinically and I would insist you to see a doctor for the same. He would be able to neurologically evaluate you.
However, I will would insist you to take iron and vitamin D supplementation as deficiency of these could give rise to such presentation. Taking vitamin D 60,000 Units once weekly for 6 weeks should help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation