Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
154 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

I am 27 and female. I am having uneven skin

Answered by
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney


Practicing since :2007

Answered : 4231 Questions

Posted on Sat, 2 Mar 2019 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I am 27 and female. I am having uneven skin tone(black near nose edge on right and near my lips edge. My skin on eyes is having wrinkles, Dark circles and also Dull skin on face. I started using Forest essentials though it's expensive for me, but found temporary results with that. My hair fall has increased due to work stress and low level of insomnia. One of my friends suggested to use Perfectil tablets,Cetaphil lotion. My doctor suggested Follihair tablets and Neurovit tablets for 10Days(as I am feeling weak).My D Vitamin, B12 are good, but Ferritin levels are bad, I have used 6months course and Injection one year ago. Recently I went for hiking, I faced shortness of breath during low oxygen supply/poor iron levels. Can you please go through my question and suggest what can be done.
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Management of dull skin & hair loss

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query.
For uneven skin tone and dull skin I would recommend you to apply kojic acid based cream like Melaglow new cream on the affected dark areas twice daily along with frequent and regular application of a sunscreen like faceguard gel on the entire face during the day time.
Also take antioxidant like capsule Antoxid HC once daily.
These medicines need to be continued for at least 8 weeks.
For hair loss and low iron stores take capsule haemup once daily.
Apply hair fall serum like folliserum hair serum on the affected areas of the scalp twice daily and continue with follihair tablet for 3 months.
These are prescription drugs and should be taken under the supervision of the doctor.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 9 minutes later
Thank you for quick response.
I have used Antoxid HC for few weeks ,two years back,didn't notice any change and had nausea sometimes due to the tablet smell. Can you suggest if Perfectil would be a better option?
I am taking orofer_XT , Can I stop it and take Haemup or should I take both?
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Continue with orofer XT and perfectil tablets

Detailed Answer:
If you have a problem with Antoxid HC capsule you can take perfectil tablet.
A better option would be tablet glutathione 500 mg twice daily for 3 months.
You can continue taking orofer XT.
No need to take haemup capsule.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on