I always have a low grade fever for several months
was prescribed. antibiotics. Lower back hurts contstantly. Often I have bumbs in groin area. Urologist thinks its staff. Im 71 and weigh 255. any suggestions
Can be due to spondylottic changes.
Thanks for posting your query.
The neck stiffness, headache, numbness on the right side of neck can be related to spondylottic changes of the cervical spine. Regular physiotherapy with muscle relaxants and methylcobalamin supplements can help.
The constant fever is suggestive of infection due to chronic sinusitis that needs proper prescription broad spectrum antibiotics to control.
The lower back pain is also related to spondylottic changes in lower spine. Do consult an orthopedician for MRI scan to confirm diagnosis and get proper medicines prescribed.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?