I accidently swallowed no more than a teaspoon of Aloe
Seems not a serious condition.
Hello and welcome to " Ask a Doctor" service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
First of these ingredients and the amount swallowed probably may cause minor issues, but not serious ones.
If you vomited after taking these it is a good thing, because vomiting eliminates the majority of the substances swallowed.
You should seek medical help only if your vomiting does not stop.
Stay well hydrated.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?