I Welcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your question
I will also do a chest X ray
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your heart is OK. It is good that all tests related to heart came back normal.
You can check the blood work for troponins and if they are also normal then there is no need to worry.
I will also like to rule out lung problems and would do a chest X ray PA view to rule it out. So you can follow-up with your family doctor about X ray and any blood work that may be pending. You can also upload the tests for me to view.
If these are also normal, then I will encourage you to do breathing exercises (yoga) to release any stress.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Such a misdiagnosis is rare
Such a misdiagnosis is only possible when all tests are not done.
In your case all tests have been done and heart problem has been ruled out thoroughly.
So there is no need to worry. You can be reassured.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...