I RECENTLY HAD MY 4th SMALL STROKE IN THE LAST
No ,Urge incontinence will not cause clotting of blood
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted you recently have an attack of mild stroke which is 4 th over a period of last four years ,
Urge incontinence of urine is in no way related to cause diffect in clotting mechanism .Urge Incontinence is due to involuntary contraction of bladder muscles of small magnitude and has no direct or indirect effect on clotting of blood .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?