question-icon

I RECENTLY HAD MY 4th SMALL STROKE IN THE LAST

Posted on Sun, 31 Mar 2019
Question: I RECENTLY HAD MY 4th SMALL STROKE IN THE LAST 4yrs, I RECENTLY READ THAT MY URGE INCONTINENCE COULD CAUSE BLOOD CLOTS IS THIS TRUE COULD THAT BE THE CAUSE OF MY STROKE.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
No ,Urge incontinence will not cause clotting of blood

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have posted you recently have an attack of mild stroke which is 4 th over a period of last four years ,

Urge incontinence of urine is in no way related to cause diffect in clotting mechanism .Urge Incontinence is due to involuntary contraction of bladder muscles of small magnitude and has no direct or indirect effect on clotting of blood .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist