Hypersalivation all night never happened before just recovered from flu

Excellent

Question
Hypersalivation all night never happened before just recovered from flu had steroids and claritomycin drinking water to see if I can get rid of it
Sun, 11 Feb 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
A short course antisalivation drugs will help

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sir

I can certainly understand your concern

Hypersalivation can be secondary to recovery from Infection or antibiotic therapy.

This isn't a major problem Sir

You will gradually recover in the due course.

I generally prescribe oral medications of Tab Glycopyrrolate 1 mg 1 to 2 times a day for 3 to 5 days to my patients with similar symptoms.

Please check with your physician if he/she shares my opinion and if can prescribe these medications to you.

Post your further queries if any
Thank you