How to use unwanted kit?

Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta

Posted on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Birth Control
Question: how to use unwanted kit
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Brief answer...Unwanted kit has 5 tablets in it and should be used under the supervision of a doctor only.
Detailed answer...
Unwanted kit pack has 5 pills in it.
One tablet of misoprostol is swallowed and then followed by oral consumption of 4 tablets of MIFIPRISTONE,after 48 hours.
MIFIPRISTONE can be up taken orally as well as vaginally also.
Few hours after taking MIFIPRISTONE,you get bleeding and abortion takes place.
Two weeks after the consumtion of MIFIPRISTONE,an ultrasound abdomen is done to looks for any retained products of conception ( RPOC ).
If RPOC is found,then surgical removal is done.
Remember that you should use this kit till 7 weeks of pregnancy and under the supervision of doctor only
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks