How to use abortion pill Unwanted-Kit?

Dr. Mohammed Taher Ali

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: How to use this unwanted kit for abortion , I am having 19 years of age .
I hae taken 1 mifeprestrone tab since 24 hours .So how to take reminings 4 misopritol . felling Lots of vomiting tendency so used Domperodon will that crete problem ?
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Taher Ali 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Without gynec consultation, it can be risky to terminate pregnancy.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Since the risk of severe bleeding, cramps or infection is very high, so it is not advisable for you to terminate the pregnancy at home and that too without consulting a gynecologist.

First of all the duration & location of pregnancy should be confirmed by an ultrasound scan. Pregnancy should be less than 7 weeks & the location of gestational sac (pregnancy) should be in the uterus (womb).
It can be dangerous if you take the medicine to abort in case of ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in the tube).

Since you have already taken a Mifepristone tablet, then after 24 hrs the 4 tablets of Misoprostol are to be taken orally at once.
Domperidone can be used to treat vomiting sensation caused by Mifepristone.
Hope this answers your query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
Follow up: Dr. Mohammed Taher Ali 12 hours later
I have taken two 'Misoprostol ' orally and after that heavy bleeding is happening since hours and feeling burning sensation like some cut is there .

Please advise & advise for any medicine which can stop these side effects and this course should complete with out any problem .

Will be so thankful if you will advise with some medicines .

XXX
Brief Answer:
Bleeding may continue for a couple of days

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for your reply.
After taking the full kit, bleeding may continue up to 5 days.
If it is severe and associated with burning sensation, it could be due to some infection for which I would suggest you to consult a gynecologist.
Meanwhile take plenty of oral fluids, Syrup Citralka for the symptomatic relief of the burning sensation.

Hope this answers your query.

Best regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Mohammed Taher Ali 21 hours later
Thanks a lot for your quick advise .

I have two more query -
1) I had taken only two tablets of 'Misoprostol ' which resulted with bleeding and pain for 5-6 hours & then every things came as normal & I am feeling well now .
Blood flow is almost stopped .So is there any need of talking the remaining two tabls .
2) Is it now I am clean now ? , I am so worried since these all were happened by mistake which will not be repeated in my future again with due respect to society .

My heartiest thanks to you since your advise helped me a lot in handling myself .

Khuda XXXXXXX , god bless you , Bhagban aap ko bahot taraki de .

Please reply me my last queries .

BYe & Have a great day
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Taher Ali 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The recommended dose of Misoprostol is 4 tablets

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for your reply & the compliments.
The recommended dosage for Misoprostol is either 4 tablets to be taken orally at once or else it can be taken twice, like 2 tablets at first followed by another 2 tablets after 12 hours.

As long as there is no fever, pain, heavy bleeding or vaginal discharge, there is nothing to worry. It is normal for some blood and tissue to be still in the uterus after 7-10 days; this will come out with the next menstrual period.

If possible, have an ultrasound scan done about one week after the abortion to make sure that the pregnancy has ended, because it can take 2-3 weeks before a pregnancy test becomes negative.

Hope this answers your query.
Kindly rate the answers if you do not have any follow up query.