• question-icon

    How to treat vaginal tears?

Posted on Wed, 12 Jul 2017 in Sexual Health
Question: I have done sex with my bf many a times. now my marriage is final with
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Complete your query please

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX Please complete your query, it seems that you have posted an incomplete query. Regards De Manisha Jain.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 36 minutes later
Madam,I have physical relation with my bf. but my marriage is fixed with other person. due to sex my vigina is loose. i dont want to my husband know this. i want to show that i am still virgin. i want to tight my vegina. please tell me how this can be done. make vegina tight.

Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Vaginoplasty can help

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear I understand your concerns but only way to help this issue is via a surgery known as vaginoplasty
No medicine or exercise can help in making it look like normal virgin girl.
Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 29 minutes later

Please tell me how much expense for this and from where we can do this surgery. is this safe or harmful.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 28 hours later
Brief Answer:
safe surgery

Detailed Answer:
It is a safe surgical procedure and costs anyway between 45-60 thousand rupees depending on the centre and generally results are very good and immediate
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Answered by
Dr. Manisha Jain


Practicing since :2007

Answered : 5136 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

140 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. Manisha Jain
  • Q - How to get pregnant in old age?

  • Q - Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?

  • Q - Suggest home remedies for anemia

  • Q - Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?

  • Q - What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?

  • Q - What is a complex ovarian cyst?

  • Q - Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI

  • Q - Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression

  • Q - Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?

  • Q - What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?