Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

How to treat the irritating skin of the penis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 243 Questions
I recently was grinding with a lady who was in her underwear. My penis was exposed and she was very wet. Now she grinded me pretty hard and my penis skin is irritated but there is no sign of redness. It has been a week and there is no discharge or no pain when I urinate. I was wondering, what can I do to treat the irritated skin? I am thinking between that grinding incident and all the masturbation, I may have just hurt my penis.
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 29 minutes later

Your penis has been maltreated a bit. It needs a little bit of rest. Avoid any more friction either by masturbation or any other methods (grinding) for a week. You may apply some moisturizer containing paraffin jelly.

Over the Counter medicines containing paracetamol (acetoaminophen) may help you get faster relief.

Do not worry it is nothing serious. But take extra care in future to avoid recurrence as penile skin is very delicate.

Hope I answered your question.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor