How to treat pus and blood oozing from an infected nose piercing site?
You should remove the stick and apply an antibiotic ointment like Framycetin. My advise is you should get yourself examined by an ENT specialist or at least send me the picture of your nose so that I can suggest you better and prescribe you accordingly.
Keep the wound clean.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rhinoplasty nose infection pus
- How to treat the infection protozoan
- Infected belly button piercing blood pus
- How to stop infection and pus
- How to treat infection that looks like a yeast infection
- Pregnant pus in blood no infection
- How are eye infections treated after viral infection
- Infected cysts pus and blood
- Blood and pus in urine infections
- Is my nose piercing infected
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?