How to treat menopause symptoms?
Should I see my doctor?
Consult a Gynecologist.
Thanks for the query!
I can understand your concern.
Your symptoms can be due to perimenopause because there is an unopposed action of estrogen during perimenopause, which may cause endometrial hyperplasia and heavy vaginal bleeding.
You should consult a Gynecologist and get yourself examined and investigation performed to rule out the other causes also.
The other causes of heavy bleeding at your age may be due to hormonal imbalance, anemia, fibroid, polyp, cyst, adenomyosis and carcinoma.
Investigation requires a complete haemogram (to look for anemia), thyroid profile, hormonal profile (FSH, LH, Estrogen levels), ultrasound (to see or uterine pathology) and endometrial biopsy.
Treatment includes iron and calcium tablet, take the hemostatic drug after consulting your treating physician.
Minera IUCD or hormonal pills are effective in its treatment.
Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Menopause symptoms signs of menopause
- Menopause symptoms age
- Pre menopause symptoms
- Cerazette and menopause symptoms
- Early menopause symptoms
- Age of early menopause symptoms
- How long does the menopausal symptoms last
- How to relieve menopausal symptoms
- Post menopause symptoms
- Menopause symptoms anal fissures
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...