How to treat leg pain?

Question
Hello doctor, I am feeling pain around my leg. I don't know . It just started paining me. is there anything I can apply to it please.

thank you.
Wed, 6 Jun 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Tylenol:1000mg thrice daily and Ice Packs!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed your information fully. I will like to know whether you have any other symptoms such as swollen leg, redness and or fever. If you do, kindly send an image to me for review as this might suggest an infection or a blood clot which requires prompt care.

If there are no symptoms, I will recommend tylenol and ice packs for pain control at this time. If any new symptoms set in or the pain gets worse or fails to regress, update me with this information for further guidance.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me at your convenience.