How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
Symptoms likely to be related to an allergic reaction.
I read carefully your query and understand your concern.
I think that your symptoms are related to an allergic reaction. It can be due to a certain allergen.
Here's some advice that I suggest:
-Take antihistamines daily such as Cetirizine.
-If it doesn’t get better, you may need to take Corticosteroids (prescription based) orally
-Have cold baths
-Sleep and work in a cool room
-Use soothing Calamine lotion to relieve itching
If you develop symptoms like breathing difficulties you should see your doctor for further management.
Hope my answer was helpful if you have any other questions I will be glad to help.
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat a scab why is scab white
- How to treat thick skin development on hands and feet
- Small red spot scab on hand
- How to treat skin allergy followed with itching and inflammation
- How are wounds and scabs treated
- Small red scabs on skin
- How to treat weird scabs on nose
- How to treat a scratching scab in the penis
- How to treat a picked scab on scalp
- Short arms and small hands
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?