How to treat hair loss and pimples on the face?

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 4 Sep 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Lot of hair fall and pimples on face. Attaching the reports. Please do the needful. Suggest medicines and diet
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Regarding acne and hair loss

Detailed Answer:

Unfortunately the report file does not open. Kindly do the needful. For acne I suggest you to use Benzoyl peroxide gel during the day and Adapalene gel for night application. In case of inflammatory acne, papules, pustules and nodule;oral antibiotics like either Doxycycline, Minocycline, Azithromycin is also advisable.

As far as hair fall is concerned, androgenetic alopecia is the most common type of hair loss in males. I also noticed that you are already using minoxidil and finasteride topical solution.
I would like to know the duration of hair fall? Whether it is also associated with thinning of hair? The duration of treatment and the response to treatment

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 22 hours later
I do not understand why there is a problem in opening attached reports. Earlier also I faced the same problem with reports. Can you please share your mail id, so that i can forward my reports directly. Actually, in the reports I can see that Vitamin B12 and D deficiency. Can you please suggest the medicine/tablet name, lotion to apply, shampoo name.

I recently visited a doctor and he gave the prescription. Can you please go through that and suggest. Please tell the tablet names directly.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Provide email address

Detailed Answer:

No. It's not opening.
Kindly let me know your email ID. I will get back to you by evening.

Dr. Kakkar S.,
Dermatologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana