How to treat hair loss and pimples on the face?
Regarding acne and hair loss
Unfortunately the report file does not open. Kindly do the needful. For acne I suggest you to use Benzoyl peroxide gel during the day and Adapalene gel for night application. In case of inflammatory acne, papules, pustules and nodule;oral antibiotics like either Doxycycline, Minocycline, Azithromycin is also advisable.
As far as hair fall is concerned, androgenetic alopecia is the most common type of hair loss in males. I also noticed that you are already using minoxidil and finasteride topical solution.
I would like to know the duration of hair fall? Whether it is also associated with thinning of hair? The duration of treatment and the response to treatment
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
I recently visited a doctor and he gave the prescription. Can you please go through that and suggest. Please tell the tablet names directly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having severe hair loss and dandruff how to treat this
- Facing severe hair loss how to treat this
- How is excessive hair loss treated
- How can hair loss and baldness be treated
- Does dandruff cause hair loss how to treat this
- How is hair loss prevented and treated
- How to treat hair loss which is hereditary
- How is flucort helpful in treating hair loss
- How to treat the problem of hair loss
- How to treat hair loss