How To Treat Chronic Body Pain?
have had 3 epidurals with no result. I have become intolerant to this medicine an am searching for an
medicine that would treat the pain an not be listed as an opiod
Have you tried medical marijuana, and SSRI drugs.
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I have reviewed this information fully. Living with pain is so difficult and for sure it is nice to look at medications that can be of help. I am not sure if these classes have been tried before but it will be nice that your doctors look at them. At times, relief comes from unexpected trials.
Should they offer great relief, we will continue and if they don’t, they would be discontinued and other options considered.
1. Medical marijuana. There is growing evidence that this is a good pain control medication. Especially in cases of severe and rebellious pain.
2. Consider other medications such as pregabalin/Fluoxetine/carbamazepine which have also been helpful in controlling nerve related pains.
I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is nutcracker esophagus chronic
- I am 36 years old light smoker i have been having chronic
- Role of duphaston tablets in subchronic
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction chronic
- Scarring from tonsillectomy causing chronic
- Loose stools in toddlers chronic
- Ulceration in terminal ileum acute vs chronic
- Lump behind ear chronic
- I have this neck related problems like chronic
- Epididymitis natural remedy chronic