How to treat a persistent shoulder pain?
Get another shot after MRI scan.
If the pain in the shoulder is persistent, then you can get another steroid shot for relief. Do get an MRI scan done for proper diagnosis. Do go for regular physiotherapy, after the acute pain subsides to strengthen the muscles. TENS unit can also help.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shoulder pain breast pain
- Stomach pain with shoulder pain
- Chest pain and shoulder pain
- How to get rid of severe shoulder pain
- How is shoulder pain associated with periods
- How to get rid of right shoulder pain
- How to treat constant shoulder pain
- How is shoulder pain and shortness of breath treated
- Shoulder pain period pain
- Neck pain and shoulder pain