How to terminate unwanted pregnancy?

Dr. T Shobha Deepak

Posted on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Women's Health
Question: helo. am maried since feb2014 nd m 14 weeks on fly way nw.... I feel its too early cuz m jus 23yrs... so I consultd my DR. regardin this nd she tld me I cnt abort cuz am already 14 weeks.. help out nd gimme sugestions...v
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Discuss it with your spouse

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Ms

Decision to continue with the pregnancy is a very personal state of affairs. It will depend on mutual understanding and discussion with your spouse. Medico legally abortion is permitted till 20 weeks.
Do let me know if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak
MBBS, MD
Follow up: Dr. T Shobha Deepak 7 hours later
Wel.. I wld 1st tnk u for yur suggestion.. Now tod topic..my hub is absolutely fyn wid the abortion. Cuz am pursuin my final yr Physician Assistant nd plang 2 qualify MD further. So the baby wil b a high commitment as we are emotionaly and pyscologically not prepared!! So I kindly req to suggest a DR who can cooperate with my condition.
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consult your Obestetrician

Detailed Answer:
Hi

You can consult your Gynecologist for abortion. Also do let me know your place of residence. If you are placed in XXXXXXX , I can definitely suggest you a doctor.

Awaiting your response

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak