How to terminate unwanted pregnancy?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi
I did a I-can pregnancy test today and the result is positive.please suggest me how abort this?The above question is related for my wife.Her age is 27/F.Please suggest for any medications with which we can abort this??
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Ultrasound scan

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply

1. First it is important to get location of pregnancy by doing ultrasound scan.

2. These medicines are powerful and dangerous to be taken without supervision.

3. If ultrasound shows tge location of pregnancy sac outside uterus it could lead to life threatening complications for your wife.

4. So it is advisable to get ultrasound scan before proceeding with abortion.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj