Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

How to terminate unwanted pregnancy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
I did a I-can pregnancy test today and the result is positive.please suggest me how abort this?The above question is related for my wife.Her age is 27/F.Please suggest for any medications with which we can abort this??
Posted Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Ultrasound scan

Detailed Answer:

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply

1. First it is important to get location of pregnancy by doing ultrasound scan.

2. These medicines are powerful and dangerous to be taken without supervision.

3. If ultrasound shows tge location of pregnancy sac outside uterus it could lead to life threatening complications for your wife.

4. So it is advisable to get ultrasound scan before proceeding with abortion.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor