How to terminate unwanted pregnancy?

Dr. Shanti Vennam

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Women's Health
Question: Mam I m pregnant by I don want this pregnancy...bt there is already a history of previous two induced first trimester abortion
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please take the advice of a specialist in person.

Detailed Answer:

Since you have a history of repeated induced abortions, I would ask you to think twice before wanting to abort this pregnancy. This is because repeated abortions can not only harm your health, but also can create a problem in retaining a pregnancy in future due to the possibility of the development of uterine irritability.

If you wish to abort this pregnancy, please see a specialist and get the procedure done under surveillance and get a follow up. In future, use regular contraception with little failure rates to avoid such complications repeatedly.

Hope I have clarified your query. Please feel free to contact if you need any more information. I will be happy to help.

regards,
Shanti.V.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj