How to terminate unwanted pregnancy?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply
1. The dose of drug you have mentioned is right and used for medical termination of pregnancy.
2. But these tablets have to be prescribed and yo be taken under a gynecologist guidance only.
3. These are not to be used routinely.
4. Please get ultrasound scan done to check the location of pregnancy.
5. If it is ectopic pregnancy it might lead to life threatening complications. Hence scan is must.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to reduce unwanted pregnancy
- How to terminate a pregnancy in the first week
- Unwanted pregnancy termination regestrone help
- How to comfirm a terminated pregnancy
- How to handle unwanted pregnancy
- How to terminate early pregnancy
- How to terminate unwanted pregnancy
- How to abort unwanted pregnancy
- How to take cytotec to terminate unwanted pregnancy
- How to avoid unwanted pregnancy