How to terminate pregnancy?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Women's Health
Question: Hi Doctor,

Please suggest me a better solution for this, I have a child only 3 month's old. Now I am pregnant.we decide to avoid this pregnancy .my first delivery was sciserian. My LMP was 25 the February.
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Get your ultrasound test done.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
If you do not want to continue your pregnancy get your pelvic ultrasound to see the exact weeks and site of pregnancy ( ectopic pregnancy).
Review with your ultrasound report.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Good luck.
Follow up: Dr. Richa Agarwal 58 minutes later
Thank you very much sir,

Ultrasound scan was not yet.but I have one dought sir,If our scanning reports is correct (Fetal position is in the utrus) then which tablet can use to avoid pregnancy can we use Mifeprin and Zitotec tablet.In future may occur any problem because my cesarean date was 21/12/2015.also specify any problem in feeding.
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
D and C is a better option.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Sorry for the delay in my response.
Abortion pills can only be taken under supervision of a doctor or an expert because it may cause severe bleeding, incomplete abortion and infection.
As you had caesarian section recently it is better to go for D and C ( surgical procedure of abortion) to avoid scar dehisence.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.